Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wisdom Teeth

Wisdom Teeth Ohhhhh BOY!!!

So today was the day that Nick was SUPPOSED to get his wisdom teeth out. Me being the person I am, worried all day long. I didn't get a call telling me he was ok or nothing for hours after his supposed surgery. So the reason I had a minor freak out was because on our honeymoon he had a bad allergic reaction to something and we had to call 911 on board and all that great jazz and it was just plain scary. At that moment, our short life together flashed before my eyes and I couldn't hold back the tears and fears that I might lose my husband. Well so because of this it freaked me out that he was going under "the knife" (even if it was just for wisdom teeth) because we don't know what all he is actually allergic too and I would hate for them to find out. Also the fact that I cannot be there with him during that is killing me. I'm his wife I am supposed to be there for him to help him while he's down but of course I can't be. Maybe this is God's way of just making us an even stronger couple. Learning to live, laugh and love to the core even when we can't be physically together. So anyways to end this blog it ends up that his dentist sleep machine thingy was broken so they couldn't put him to sleep so he is going to be a TOUGH soldier boy and get them pulled out next week sometime with just local anesthetic. Let me just say I'm a wimp and would never agree to that. Just proves what a Superman he is :). This is all... I get to worry again next week and possibly ruin my makeup again before school because I start crying over worrying about it! FUN FUN FUN!

1 comment:

  1. i'm sure he'll be fine. i haven't heard of any soldiers here dying at the dentist. ;-)

    ReplyDelete