Friday, February 11, 2011

T-Swizzle

So let me just start off by saying..my hubby is AMAZING :) so now that you know the basics I will continue.

As everyone that knows me knows.. Taylor Swift is my all time favorite. Like I would become best friends with her at any time and help her write her songs about all her boyfriends. I mean ok this last cd has made her seem like quite a psycho with all the different boys she writes about and stuff... but hey psycho is fun sometimes :) Anywho last year me and my best friedn Charlotte went to our first T-Swizzle concert. We were seated on floor level in aisle seats so of course we went crazy. Well us being clever that we were noticed a small stage in the back of the floor seating. Like literally the chairs surrounded it. So we talked to a security guard and he told us she may or may not be performing back there later.. So later he came and told us to get up ;) We walked back to the pit area and I saw her mom and called her over. I asked her if Taylor had a meet and greet and we missed it but she told us to wait there. A few minutes later she called us over and told us to come into the pit and sit on the sound stage...
LITERALLY 5 feet away from where taylor was going to perform. OMG THE TIME OF OUR LIVES WE HAD!!! She performed in front of us for about 20 minutes and we hugged her and got her guitar pics.
Needless to say Taylor is an AMAZING performer and puts on a great show and I cannot wait until we go this year. YES THAT IS RIGHT MY HUBBY BOUGHT US FLOOR TICKETS FOR THE SHOW AND AISLE SEATS AT THAT! So of course we are going to have the time of our lives and act like fools so we can go and meet Taylor afterwards and go to her T-party.. So I just had to let yall know and brag that I'm going to the show because my husband is AMAZING and got me tickets just because he loves me... and I may have begged :)


This is how close we were :)

No comments:

Post a Comment